Thursday, January 24, 2008

I know what's wrong with me!

I woke up yesterday with sinus pressure all over my face, my ears were clogged and I felt if I leaned my head too far to one side, it would roll right off my body.
I went to the doctor hoping to get the antibiotics needed to nip this in the bud. Clearly, it was a sinus infection; as I've had them twice a year since I was 21. I know the symptoms and what is needed to give them the kung fu kick they need to get out of my body.
Anyway, this was a new doctor, fresh out of Med School...she even had a med student come in and stand against the wall ( and say nothing ) while she was to make her diagnosis. She didn't know what was wrong. She gave me a prescription and told me NOT to get it filled for 2 more days incase I start to feel better. UM.....all I want to do is go home and sleep! THAT would make me feel better.
So I got the prescription filled immediately and took the first 2 pills.
Now it is the next day and I STILL feel like crap. I've slept most of the day....hoping to kick this sinus pressure.
I don't know why I'm blogging about this. It's clearly not interesting.
OH well - wish me luck. I have plans I need to get to this weekend.

No comments: