Monday, January 28, 2008

2nd round for Sundance? No thanks....

So if any of you are thinking of going up to the Sundance Film festival in Park City, UT during the closing weekend, may I advise you that it will be a complete waste of your time and money.
The scene is void of any entertaining trysts...yes even the frat boy bar, Royal Bliss followers....the Star bar was LAME.
I was - however entertained by the opening bands at the Star Bar....especially one from L.A...called the end of the world, or earth, or ocean....or something. Their lead singer created his own echos..echos...echos....yes, that was something talked about for the rest of the evening...and into the work week on Monday morning.
Hopefully the scene this weekend won't be completely useless and tasteless....perhaps we will be entertained in a different light....opening our minds to something other than boy bands with hot aisian chick cello players.
Thanks coat check guy for making us laugh, and for broken arm guy for getting our attention. Both of you tried - and I want you to know it has not gone unappreciated.

2 comments:

Todd and Kiersten said...

I'm a die hard April fan and I must say that your blog is lacking. I would appreciate it if you would keep up with it daily if you will....and you know I will.

Teddy said...

Hey April! Why did I not know you have a blog?