Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sundance Stories & Pants without Borders....

I went up to the Sundance Film Festival In Park City last night. My friend Rose and I were just going to see what was going on. Parking was EASY - the bus shuttle to main street was convenient, it was like a Winter Vegas. I didn't meet anyone else from Utah. Mostly I met New Yorkers and LA guys.
Highlight of the night was 4 guys from the UK who have now relocated to New York, Bermuda....They were quite possibly the most charming group of men I've ever met. Rose would agree, they helped make our night out at Sundance a success.
About the Borderless pants:
One of the UK guys made his money at home working 'without pants.' This means he just sat in his underpants and made money somehow....We were laughing so hard our stomachs hurt. This turned into a story about how comfortable it really is to work from home, without pants. Then this turned into pants without borders. Let's just say a good time was had by all.

No comments: